Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Rain Rain Go Away


I don't know about you but I could sure use some sunshine.  The rain makes me lazy. I get all kinds of creative ideas but just don't get the energy to do anything about them. I have been getting smarter though, I started writing the ideas down.

I did finish two quilts for Joan (Victoria Quilts). Visit the site as it is a wonderful undertaking.

Both of these quilts have been freemotion quilted on my Juki QVP longarm.

For those of you that might not know:

Freemotion quilted on a longarm sewing machine with a frame means that the quilting pattern is made by me moving the sewing machine to create the sewing pattern.

Freemotion quilted on a domestic sewing machine means that the quilting pattern is made by me moving the fabric to create the sewing pattern.


Front 
Back






No comments:

Post a Comment